Shampoo for Knitted Product Care
- Mix 1 pack of cashmere shampoo in 4-5 liter (1-1.3 gallon), 18-20°C (64-68°F) water.
- Soak cashmere product in mixed water for 5-8 minutes
- Gently squeeze
- Rinse out with clean water to completely remove cashmere shampoo.
- Wrap cashmere product in cotton towel and press to release excess water
- Lay out flat on clear cloth or paper to dry
- Steam iron 0.5-1 cm away from cashmere product
- Place in a sealed bag, an store in cool and dry place. Do not hang.
- REJUVENATE YOUR CASHMERE SWEATERS with this high-quality sweater comb that is made specifically for cashmere and fine wool
- QUICK & EASY TO USE just comb your sweater and watch the pills and fuzz disappear
- Keeps your cashmere looking its best with this piling comb. Gently brush over your woolen garments to remove any excess