- All our orders are fulfilled and shipped within 2 working days from the warehouse of our 3PL partner, Tarlu C/O Tarlu Fulfillment Factory road, Unit-17A Factory Road, Poole, Dorset United Kingdom BH16 5SH, and handed over to our logistics partners.
- An order confirmation email will be sent after the customer makes the order, which includes an invoice and our terms and policies.
|Standard||Delivery Time||Express||Delivery Time|
|Evri & Royal Mail||5 £||2-4 Business Days||10 £||1-2 Business Days|
|The payment amount will reflect the price stated at the time of purchase on our website.|
- We collaborate with Evri and Royal Mail for all our deliveries with options of standard and “next day” shipping.
- A shipping confirmation email will be sent once the order is fulfilled and ready to be handed over to the transportation carrier. This email will include a tracking number for shipping, our return policy, and further instructions to follow for the return process.
- Under normal circumstances, products will be packed and handed over to our logistics partner within 2 working days.
- Please note that the due date of delivery may be extended due to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations. In this case, the extended due date shall not be considered “delayed delivery” due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The actual delivery time of the parcel varies between 2-4 business days within the UK and deliveries to the Republic of Ireland can take up to 7 business days.
- Estimated delivery dates are estimates only, and are not guaranteed. Due to many factors, estimated delivery dates can also change between the time you place and receive an order. We do our best to provide accurate estimates and provide you with several other resources for tracking your order, such as tracking links and order detail.
Customs And Regulations
- Outside the UK
For orders outside of the UK, the customer must pay customs charges before the shipment is delivered. The quoted final prices will not include VAT or GST.
The charges might include import duties, import VAT, customs clearance charges, and other applicable charges.
These fees shall be handled by the customers and please note that the company has no authority over the customs and duty taxes.